A key pillar of LFC’s mandate is to help Calgarians identify municipal candidates who will build a thriving, resilient, and inclusive Calgary. Our endorsement process is transparent, equity seeking, and consistent. The entire process is driven by our volunteer membership, who are engaged every step of the way.
Our endorsement process includes:
- Initial research about the candidate and analysis of their policy platform
- An interview with the candidate and a representative from LFC
- A follow-up questionnaire that allows the candidate to make a case for how their campaign aligns with LFC’s principles
- In some cases, an online panel interview with the candidate and LFC members
- A volunteer committee deliberation and consensus on the final endorsement
The campaigns and platforms of the candidates we endorse are all subject to the same process and scrutiny.
Look Forward Calgary’s endorsements do not include any sort of financial contribution. We are proud of all the hard work that has gone into this process, and thankful to all the candidates who have taken time to participate.
Meet the candidates